Photo by Kelly Williams
This studio works with singers of all levels, from high school through professional, in a constructive and supportive environment.
As a performer and a voice teacher, I believe in an easy vocal production, a supported sound and meeting the students where they are in their technical journey.
- Bachelor of Music from the University of North Texas
- Master of Music from the Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music
- Doctorate of Musical Arts from the University of North Texas, Teaching Fellow
- Participation in master classes with world renown artists such as Renata Scotto, Jane Eaglen, Marilyn Horne, Susanne Mentzer, Gianna Rolandi and Dolora Zajick
- Performed under the baton of conductors Sir Andrew Davis, James Conlon, Donald Runnicles, Plácido Domingo, Manfred Honeck, Charles Dutoit, and Helmuth Rilling
Working and performing with these great musicians informed my artistry, improved my technical singing skills and has inspired me to share this fine art.