Dr. Lauren McNeese is available to operatic young artist programs and universities as an Artist Lecturer offering insights into the current cultural trends of physique that are significantly affecting the health and wellness of opera singers today.
Competition is fierce. Give your students and young artists the extra edge they need by applying this powerful information.
Timely topics offered by Dr. Lauren McNeese
- The Shrinking Artiste: The Lifestyle No One Talks About
- Social science behind the “WHY” physicality is so important in this current market
- Global health tips that are applicable and sustainable for those seeking a career in opera
- Singers as athletes and appropriate nutritional applications
- How to stay healthy in cold, flu and allergy seasons
- Vocal masterclass with Dr. McNeese
- Joint seminar with stage director Crystal Manich who focuses on Checkhov and chakra work with the students
As a Certified Holistic Health Coach, Dr. McNeese also offers opportunities for private sessions with students to provide practical nutritional and lifestyle information that can be applied to their specific needs.